Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's been awhile!

Hopefully there are still a few viewers. It's been a difficult few months with all the ups and downs. I'm not sure where I left off as I'm not a huge fan of re reading my blogs. So back in June we FINALLY met with Dr. Potter. He was fabulous!!! So the plan was ultrasound for follicle count, blood work for hormones, and 3 hour glucose and insulin test. 

So here I am after all this time, hopefully going to get my ultrasound finally done tomorrow. I feel really gross about it as its cycle day 3 and its a vaginal ultrasound. But I know I have to tough through it because hopefully this will finish everything else I need other than the salpino before IVF! We are truly hoping that November will be our month!!!! 

As for now I will leave this short and sweet as I am about to fall asleep. Goodnight all and love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment