Monday, January 7, 2013

Events on the Horizon

I know I've been away for a few days. I haven't been feeling super well and personally I cannot wait until my humidifier arrives! It will be nice to be able to wake up one morning and not have to pry my own eyes open because they are so dry! hehe I don't have a whole lot to report currently, I'm starting to finally find myself again. I went to meet with some of the ladies from the unit today to start planning some fundraisers for our ball in April. I'm very excited to FINALLY get to go to a ball, "Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball!" I'm not going to be sporting the ball gown I really wanted to as it's VERY expensive and that's not a priority right now. But I'm sure I will find one low budget or that I can borrow from someone and still feel beautiful...and I will have a HOT DATE! <3 I haven't been able to stand next to my hubby in a dress uniform since the day we said our vows. I can't wait to see him in his dress blues!!! And FINALLY I'll have a good pic of us! (We do have to start practicing his smile for the pics though...he has to smile this time haha) I'm just looking forward to a new experience and most of all doing the fun things we have planned for the fundraising! I also have been trying to help find ideas for decorations. We are talking about doing a Murder Mystery ball and this is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!! I have my ortho appointment on Wednesday and then Des and I leave for LA on Friday for the Fertility Planit show. We might even take the "long" way home and go over to East LA to the Soda Pop Shop! I'm so excited to try rare soda's from around the world! :)

See I told you I'm kinda finally getting back to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment