Friday, September 23, 2011

Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor

Today I decided that I was going to go for it and score a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor on Ebay. I got it for less than $100. I'm pretty excited about that. And if it ships as fast as the seller said they would and the test sticks hurry from Amazon then I'll be good to go on the practice testing by the time Aunt Flow ends this month. I'm very excited that this might be our chance to finally have a baby. I truly don't care what the sex of the baby is or even how many babies are in there. I just want to see those lines and know that there is a beautiful little life growing inside my body. Someone who needs me and loves me back just as much as I love the little one. But as for now it's time to go cuddle up with my doggies Sadie and Shaddix and get some rest. Only 26 more days until my hubby gets home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment