Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Testing practice at it's finest

Yesterday and Today I finally was able to give my CBFM a shot and it's working properly. I'm just hoping that everything is right on schedule so that when Chris finally gets home we can start trying right away. Although yesterday was a very stressful day for the both of us. More him than me...but he got online to talk to me as he usually does and there had been some stuff happen over there and I'm just thankful to know he's ok. I can't talk about what happened at the moment but stay tuned I will eventually. I just want all my soldier friends over there to be ok. So if you're reading this please pray for them. I do know for sure my husband is going to come back a different person. And I've already got plans for us to work on that with professionals and that way we can communicate easier.

As for the testing yesterday the OPK's had a very faint line!! O.o STRANGE but oh well. As for the monitor it showed me on a low day both days. Which is what is should be showing right now. I cannot wait until I can start blogging better with all the updates instead of the same old stuff every day. I really hope someone is reading this. It would be nice to have someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment