Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you Margot!!!!

So after the unacceptable events tonight of the restaurant that just opened here on post...that I randomly decided that I wanted to try their Shepards Pie...and it took over an hour and a half to get...I log into my email to see a GoFundMe email!!!! Margot donated to our IVF!!!!! I couldn't possibly express how thankful I am to have people like her in my life, although I've never met her. She's such a wonderful and giving woman and a blessing to all! I don't know what goes on in her life but for someone to donate to someone they don't even know...that's someone who is doing great things with her life. When I was younger I was a very selfish person. I wouldn't have donated to someone I didn't know at all. Now as I've seen the struggle of others...and struggled myself, I feel the compassion and desire to give back as much as I can. I know that whoever I choose to donate my last dollars to truly appreciates that and in times like this when I'm asking for help to make our dreams come true....the favor is returned! God Bless You Margot! You are a shining light for our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment