Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ricki Lake Show Pt 2

So this won't be a long entry but I had to share. I was just contacted via email again by a wonderful lady at The Ricki Lake show, inviting me to speak on Jan 12 & 13th at a conference. I have to film and submit a new video tomorrow and this time I really know what to say. I may not have a medical term for my issue but I know what's wrong and my only options. If I can get out there and help change someone's life it would be amazing. If I were blessed enough to not have infertility problems I absolutely would be a surrogate for free for someone. I don't ever want anyone else to feel the way I feel inside. I wish I could take away every persons struggle and help them to achieve the ultimate dream of being a family. I honestly wish I could just save the world, but I'm not superman. So for now I can only hope and pray that I can touch someone's heart and help them through their struggles. As for right now I'm going to go cuddle with my 4 legged babies and try to get some more rest. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment