Thursday, December 20, 2012

Videos

So today I woke up, took my firs shower since surgery, and slapped on a little makeup to record the video for the Fertility Planit conference. I tried over and over and over again to get the video right. My first good take was 15 mins long and it uploaded sideways! BOOOOOOO So then I finally managed to get a 2 min take and get it uploaded to my youtube channel. Just not on the Fertility Planit one. Then I recorded my first Vlog for my own channel. I'm hoping and praying that it reaches the right person out there and touches their life. I'm sorry todays post won't be very long as I'm over exhausted and I'm thinking about how comfortable my bed would be right about now. Chris is at work today and won't be home for another 2 hours. I feel really bloated, worse than I have been so I'm hoping it goes away soon. Sorry I don't have a whole lot to tell you about. If you want to check out my videos head over to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0duzraSGT0M <3 yall

No comments:

Post a Comment