Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

So I've become sick since last night and have been flopping around the house all day trying to shake what is very possible...strep throat. So I decide to crawl into the chair with Chris and snuggle up, of course there is nothing we want to watch on television. So I decide I want us to rent a movie...something that is a rare thing in our house. He asks, "Well what do you want to rent?" I don't have a clue, so I just start flipping through xbox movies and see what is out to rent. OF COURSE I come across The Odd Life of Timothy Green and Chris is trying to stop me from renting it...knowing that's not going to work. I debate for a few mins on it and when I try to rent it on xbox I don't have enough credits. I could hear him sigh in relief knowing that it was going to cause me to be an emotional ball of wrecked! Of course, I'm very determined...so I look to see how much it is on our cable to rent it...4.99!!!! WOOT I can pay that in 4 days (we never rent through our cable) come to find out, we had some free rentals that I hadn't cashed in yet! YEAH BUDDY! So I'm not going to go into details that might ruin this movie for you readers out there, but I have to say WATCH IT! If you have seen the preview you get the jest of what the story line is. A couple who find out they cannot conceive go through an emotional moment together and write down the things that would define their child. It's beautiful, emotional, heartbreaking, and enlightening. It definitely had both Chris and I in tears by the end of the movie. I wanted to bawl the entire time but I wouldn't allow myself. We are both really happy to have shared that movie together and of course it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm still trying to cope with everything but it's a one day at a time process! Thank you all for listening! And I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas!!! Now it's time to start getting ready to try to get some sleep...dr appointment at 9:30am to see if I have strep or not. I just can't wait to be me again. With all our LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment