Thursday, December 13, 2012

Still on Break but an Update!!!

Well tomorrow is pre op again. At least this time it's at 10am instead of 8! So I go in tomorrow and sign the same paperwork I signed last week but the great thing is surgery is on Monday. I'm still taking a break from the full on TTC methods. The only thing we are going to attempt is maca root and just having fun. I don't want any more stress on my body and I'm serious when I say trying to conceive is the most stressful thing ever! I will post an update about surgery results once I feel better. I'm kind of really looking forward to the sleep haha. I haven't been sleeping too well lately.

I am taking a new outlook on the new year though. I saw this thing on pinterest that I'm really looking forward to. I think I might make a twist on it. I'm thinking about taking two large mason jars and one is "good things" and one is "bad things". I'm going to write on a piece of paper every time something good or bad happens. (And it has to be a big deal, not just something normal) and I'm going to remind myself of the good times when I put something bad in the jar. I want to prove to myself that the good always outweighs the bad. I may just stick with the good things jar though. Hopefully this will be our year and someday I can show our child all the great things that happened along the way. I'm also going to grow out my hair for this entire year and then next year I want to chop it and donate it! I just want to strive to change my life as well as another in the next year. If I can make a difference in someones life I will feel complete. <3 And if IVF is the route we have to take I will use all the donations over time. IF we are blessed without medical intervention I will donate all of the funds to someone else who is going through the same thing. That way I know that through my struggle someone was willing to help me and I can pass it on.

And if you're in the Christmas spirit and feel like giving to make a difference too here is the link to our Go Fund Me! Any help at all would be truly appreciated! <3 Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment